Caddyshack - Bill Murray as Carl Spackler
The Big Red One - Lee Marvin as Sarge
Rooster Cogburn - John Wayne as Rooster Cogburn
![]()
Sloth from goonies was great.![]()
GO VOLS
Caddyshack - Bill Murray as Carl Spackler
The Big Red One - Lee Marvin as Sarge
Rooster Cogburn - John Wayne as Rooster Cogburn
![]()
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
My list would look a whole lot different, but that is definitely one hard list to make.
Seriously, no one like Tyler Durden? That's insane.
I could understand not wanting him as number one, but not in the top 25 or even 50 is absolutely ridiculous.
SunTzu has some great ones there. Especially Cogburn, Childers, O'Neil, Blutarski and Cady.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
It's the guy below and everybody else....
![]()
Agree with you on Durden too, Buckeye.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Can't forget the classic "Planes Trains and Automobiles w/ John Candy as Del Griffith
Young Frankenstein - Gene Wilder as Dr Frankenstein
![]()
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Young Frankenstein - Gene Wilder as Dr Frankenstein
</div></div>
That's "Fronk-en-steen"...lol..I'm a Mel Brooks fanatic.
"THIS is my BOOMstick!!!" *everyone gasps* [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
I need to watch that movie again. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
Officially retired
"Vwould anzeone likes a row in-zee hay? Row, row, row in-zee hay""
"It's fun!"
Bookmarks